3 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 Cup butter
2 Cups sugar
1 Tbsp corn syrup
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter. Add sugar. Add eggs, corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Chill one hour if dough is too sticky and hard to handle.
- Roll walnut-sized balls in cinnamon and sugar to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet (2 1/2 inches apart) for 10-12 minutes until puffed up and surface is slightly cracked.
- Let cool on pan for a few minutes before moving to cooling rack.