Pecan-Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 Cup butter softened
3/4 Cup sugar
3/4 Cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 Cups pecans toasted and chopped
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-14 minutes (8 for soft cookies, 14 for crisp cookies - about 12 turned out perfectly soft for me!) or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.