2 sticks butter
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp powdered sugar
2 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1/3 Cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in bowl of standing mixer.
- Add 2 cups flour mix until well combined.
- Pat into 13x9 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, 1/3 cup flour, lemon juice and baking powder in blender.
- Cover and blend 5 seconds.
- Scrape blender and blend 5 more seconds.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake 25 more minutes until golden.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and cut into squares.