El huevo a la Diabla
(Tex Mex Deviled Eggs)
This is a fun and easy twist on the traditional deviled egg recipe. A bit of tex-mex flavor added, and it's a party favorite!
3/4 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
6 Tbsp mayonnaise
6 Tbsp salsa
2 Tbsp sour cream
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper
- Place eggs in a pot of water on high heat until water starts to boil.
- Remove pot from heat, place lid on pan and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Move eggs to a bowl of cold water.
- Peel the shell from the eggs after that have cooled.
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out hardened yolks.
- Place the yolks in a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix mayo, salso, sour cream, pepper with yolks until mixed well.
- Place mixture by spoonfuls inside each egg.
- Garnish with a dash of taco seasoning.