1 box moist yellow cake mix plus ingredients needed
2 1/2 sticks butter melted
3 Cups all-purpose flour
1 Cup sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
powdered sugar sifted
- Prepare yellow cake as directed on box and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cake holds crumbs.
- Mix remaining ingredients with a fork.
- Crumble the mixture onto the cake (crumbs are quite wet/soft).
- Bake 25 minutes longer until crumb tips turn brown.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Use one 13x9 pan or two square cake pans (8" or 9").