Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole
1/2 Cup dark brown sugar
1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
1 Cup pecans finely chopped
1/2 stick butter melted
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Gradually add butter until mixture is crumbly.
3 Cups sweet potatoes cooked mashed
1/2 Cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 Cup milk
1/3 Cup bourbon Wild Turkey, 101 proof
1 stick butter melted
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spoon into 2 quart shallow casserole sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle topping over entire dish.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for about 40 minutes.