6 apples peeled, cored, and sliced
1/3 Cup sugar
1/3 Cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 package Pillsbury piecrust top and bottom crust
- Grease a 9" pie plate.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, and spices and mix well.
- Add apples to sugar mixture and stir until fruit is well coated. Spoon apple mixture into pie crust.
- Place second pie crust on top of fiilling and trim edges. Pinch edges with a fork and cut 3 slots in the middle to vent.
- Lightly glaze top of pie with a beaten egg, then sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake at 425˚ for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.