5 Minute Chocolate Cake
4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
4 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
3 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
1 splash vanilla extract
- Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well..
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.